Our parking options
Free parking at EASIE Living
We have 7 off-street car parks for visitors and customers. They include 2 accessible car parks for people with mobility parking permits.
There is no charge for parking in our car park.
Getting into our carpark
585 Main Street is in the block between Princess Street and Victoria Street.
If you’re driving, it’s easier to approach from Princess Street, because there’s a median strip in the middle of Main Street.
There’s also a shared service lane outside our building. It runs parallel with Main Street. You have to get into this lane to turn into our car park.
Directions from Princess Street
- Turn into Main Street and stay in the left lane.
- After the ACC office, move left into the service lane.
- Go past PHO on Main. We’re just next door.
- Turn left into our car park from the service lane.
- We are opposite Honda Cars.
- Our parking area is on the right (north) side of our building.
Accessible car parks on the left
Our accessible car parks are on the left as you drive in.
They’re outside the entrance to the EASIE Living Centre, next to the ramp as you enter the building.
Standard car parks on the right
There are 3 standard parking spaces are on the right as you drive in. They’re along the black metal fence and are clearly marked. Please note the first 3 carparks at the Main Street end are not available for customer parking as these are privately owned separate to EASIE Living and are signposted Private Parking. There is also 1 standard park on the left as you drive in to the carpark, between the accessible parks.
Other parking options
If you can’t get into our car park, here are some nearby parking options.
- 1 hour parks on Main Street outside our building.
- 3 hour parks on Main Street across the road from our building.
- 2 hour parks on Broadway between Princess and Victoria Streets (cathedral block).
- All day parks on Church Street north of Victoria Street.
- Wilson car park corner Broadway and Amesbury. Costs $3.00 to $6.00 per day.
Please note: The parks on Main Street are popular with local workers.