About this site
This site is owned by Enable New Zealand, PO Box 4547, Manawatu Mail Centre, Palmerston North 4440, New Zealand.
Enable New Zealand has made every reasonable effort to ensure information on this website is as accurate as possible. However, Enable New Zealand does not guarantee that:
- website users will have uninterrupted or error-free access to, and use of, the website
- the website or any files available for downloading will be error-free or free from viruses, faults or defects
- the content of the website is accurate, complete or suitable for a particular purpose. Website users must rely on their own judgement.
For more detailed information please refer to The Privacy Act 1993 and its amendments.
The Privacy Act sets out 12 information privacy principles dealing with the collection, holding, use and disclosure of personal information, and the assigning of unique identifiers. The principles also give you a right to access information about yourself and to ask for it to be corrected.
In outline the 12 principals are:
- Purpose of collection of personal information
- Source of personal information
- Collection of information from subject
- Manner of collection of personal information
- Storage and Security of personal information
- Access to personal information
- Correction of personal information
- Accuracy, etc., of personal information to be checked before use
- Agency not to keep personal information for longer than necessary
- Limits on use of personal information
- Limits on disclosure of personal information
- Unique identifiers
This website and all its content is owned by Enable New Zealand and is subject to copyright. Website visitors may reproduce, store and use the content of this website for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes only.
Except as stated in the above paragraph, no portion of the content of the website, including text, graphics, photos and the logo, may be copied or used without the written permission of Enable New Zealand.
Links to Other Sites
The EASIE Living website has links to external websites. Once you navigate to another website, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the new site. The fact that this website provides links to other websites does not imply that Enable New Zealand approves or endorses any information on those other websites or any views expressed on them.