Let us bring EASIE Living to you
- Looking for a speaker or activity for your next meeting?
- Organising an event, exhibition or fair?
- Interested in services for older people, disabled people or people with long-term health conditions?
Then contact the EASIE Living Centre. Our mobile service can come to you.
We offer free presentations to community groups. Or we can set up a display at your venue.
We’re available seven days a week and evenings until 9pm, by arrangement.
What area do you cover?
We travel mostly in Manawatu, Tararua, Wairarapa, Hawkes Bay, Horowhenua and Whanganui regions. But we can go further afield, if invited! We’re happy to visit rural and beach communities, too.
Who do you visit?
- Community groups and organisations
- Church groups
- Retirement villages and rest homes
- Residential disability services.
- Service clubs
- Health professionals.
If you can’t get to a community presentation, we may be able to visit you at home.
What do you offer?
- Information about support services in your area
- Demonstrations of daily living and mobility aids (our van stocks 200 products)
- Free height-and-safety-checks of walkers and walking sticks
- The chance to buy products sold in our EASIE Living Centre (EFTPOS available)
- Items from mobility scooters and manual wheelchairs to kitchen aids and incontinence products.
When are you in my area?
Visit our event listings to find out if the EASIE Living mobile van will be in your area.
Book a visit from our mobile van
For more information or to make a booking, contact the EASIE Living Centre.