Let us bring EASIE Living to you with our Mobile Service.
The EASIE Living Mobile Service travels to community groups across our region, providing;
- Information about support services in your area
- Demonstrations of daily living and mobility aids (our van stocks 200 products)
- Free height-and-safety-checks of walkers and walking sticks
- The opportunity to buy products in our EASIE Living Centre (EFTPOS avaliable).
What area do you cover?
We travel mostly in the Manawatū, Tararua, Wairarapa, Hawkes Bay, Horowhenua and Whanganui regions. But we can go further afield, if invited! We're happy to visit rural and beach communities, too.
Who do you visit?
- Community groups and organisations
- Church groups
- Retirement villages and rest homes
- Residential disability services
- Service clubs
- Health professionals
If you can't get to a community presentation, we may be able to visit you at home.
Book a visit from our mobility service
For more information or to make a booking, contact EASIE Living.